Creative Brand Strategy - Final Compilation

22 April 2024 - 27 May 2024 / Week 1 - Week 6
Sim Jia Min 0349784
Creative Brand Strategy / Bachelor of Design (Hons) in Creative Media / Taylor's University
Final Compilation

INSTRUCTIONS (MIB)


Task 1A: Case Study

Task 1B: Campaign Proposal


Task 2A & 2B: Ideation & Design Direction

 
Task 3: Campaign Branding

REFLECTION

This semester in this module has been a real eye-opener for me, I have certainly learned a lot. The first task gave me a solid understanding of rebranding, it was all about refreshing a brand’s image to match market trends and connect better with the audience, then along with planning a proposal for haw sweets, as I thought it was quite an old and traditional sweet, maybe it's time for a change to the wider market. Task 2 was all about improving my approach to ideation and design. I remember my initial ideas were all over the place, but thankfully I managed to refine my direction. Task 3 was definitely the toughest. I often got stuck focusing too much on one part of the project, I needed better time management and should spread my focus across all touchpoints. Doing these tasks taught me the importance of flexibility, constant improvement, the importance of design consistency all over the touchpoints, and last but not least the understanding of how managing a brand strategy works in graphic design. Also I have to do better at reminding myself a lot to look back on what I have planned, as I find myself always somehow going in an off direction.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Advanced Typography - Task 2

Advanced Typography - Task 1

Advanced Typography - Task 3